- The main purpose of Przegląd Socjologii Jakościowej is to foster development of science and to enhance human knowledge. Therefore, the Journal and all published articles constitute a contribution to the contemporary social sciences. Since this will support the concept of an open access to scientific knowledge, the source should be mentioned if any materials published in QSR were cited elsewhere.
- By virtue of its appearance in this open access Journal, it is understood that the article is freely available for use without any special permission, with proper attribution, for cognitive, educational, scientific, and other non-commercial purposes. It is thus, forbidden to charge for access to this Journal or to put any limitations on the accessibility of released papers.
- Making use of the resources included in the Journal for commercial or marketing purposes requires special permission from the publisher.
- Authors submitting a manuscript to Przegląd Socjologii Jakościowej do so on the understanding that published articles are freely available for non-commercial purposes. Possible commercial use of any published article will be consulted with the author beforehand.
- Publication of the article proceeds once the appropriate written copyright permissions for republication of any copyrighted material included in the manuscript have been secured. It is the authors’ responsibility to obtain written permission for publication of materials, which are protected by copyrights owned by a third party.
- Przegląd Socjologii Jakościowej has a strict policy against plagiarism. Author submitting manuscript to PSJ, warrant that it is his/her original work, and that he/she has secured the necessary written permission from the appropriate copyright owner or authority for the reproduction of any text, illustration, or other material. If any article submitted to the PSJ is found to have breached any of these conditions, PSJ reserves the right to reject that article and any others submitted by the same authors. Przegląd Socjologii Jakościowej may also contact the authors' affiliated institutions to inform them of its findings.
- Przegląd Socjologii Jakościowej has a transparent publications policy. It is means that all authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence their work. It is the sole responsibility of authors to disclose any affiliation with any organization with a financial interest, direct or indirect, in the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript that may affect the conduct or reporting of the work submitted. All sources of funding for research are to be explicitly stated. If uncertain as to what might be considered a potential conflict of interest, authors should err on the side of full disclosure.
- Contributions from individuals who do not qualify for authorship should be acknowledged in the "Acknowledgments" section. This should include details of any other contributorship, such as data analysis, statistics, data collection, technical assistance, special thanks, personal assistance, and dedications. The "Declaration of Interest" and "Acknowledgements" sections will be made available to reviewers and will appear in the published article.
- Przegląd Socjologii Jakościowej adheres to the Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines set forth by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).