Reviewer's Report (PDF)
- Does the paper correspond to the journal’s profile?
- Is the paper closely related to the theme of the volume being prepared?
- Does the paper’s title clearly and effectively convey the paper’s content?
- Is the paper organised in a sensible and logical fashion?
- Is the paper technically correct (appropriate references, citation formats,footnotes, figures, tables and general standards of academic writing )?
- May the paper be considered novel and original with regard to the information it contains?
- Do the theses presented in the paper derive from theoretical considerations and empirical analyses carried out?
- Does the paper require shortening or extension of some of its sections, what would positively affect its reading and informative value?
- Are the references to the literature in the subject matter adequate and justified?
- May the paper be recognised as a scientific study (includes theses, critically develops and summarizes them), or is it more of a research report (mainly presentation of data)?
- Reviewer recommendation: Is the paper suitable for publication in the journal’s volume?
- Yes, accept as is.
- Yes, with minor revisions.
- Yes, with major revisions.
- No, it is not suitable for publication because it:
- does not correspond to the journal’s profile.
- does not correspond to the theme of the volume prepared.
- does not meet formal requirements and the standards of academic writing.
- contains methodological errors.
- other reasons.